UK Report - Issue 124
07 November 2022
PUBLISHER'S COVER NOTE
- DSG v Information Commissioner: Lessons for Data Controllers
The scope of discretion when implementing data security priorities. By Richard Jeens, Ross O’Mahony and Bryony Bacon of Slaughter and May.
- UK almost ready to issue its adequacy decision for the US
An announcement is anticipated with regulations expected to seal the arrangement in early 2023. By Laura Linkomies.
- Government’s post-Brexit agenda will affect the ICO’s structure and powers
- Key takeaways from recent ICO enforcement action on invisible processing for marketing
- Smart energy data: Analytics on the rise
- Digital-ID centred online platform exits the ICO Sandbox with lessons for other tech companies
- Virgin Media told to improve its SAR response
NEWS IN BRIEF