Subscribe to PL&B Reports
News and compliance advice on the most pressing privacy issues through guidance, case studies and legal analysis.
Why is this important?
Privacy and data protection is now a business priority. Data breaches and incidents can leave companies vulnerable to legal action, and consumers are increasingly aware of their rights and willing to exercise them against any organisations that fail to protect their information. Bad publicity can seriously damage your brand and inevitably your bottom line.
Who Reads PL&B Reports?
Read in more than 50 countries by legal regulators, managers, lawyers, and academics. Since 1987, our monthly Reports have become valued information sources for professionals in the legal world of privacy, data protection and cybersecurity.
What do Reports contain?
- Best practice management advice on compliance to support you in your day-to-day work.
- Interviews with regulators around the world, lawyers and Data Protection Officers to provide you with a clear understanding of how to comply with new developments in privacy laws.
- Valuable information resources and the experience of experts to give you confidence in your decision making.
The online search function allows you to find content by key word from our Reports, Events and News.
As a Subscriber you will receive good value legal information, plus access to PL&B Events documentation, such as Roundtables and Annual International Conferences.
Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are dissatisfied with the Report in any way, the unexpired portion of your subscription will be repaid.
Subscription options & benefits
|Licence||Users||UK Reports||International Reports||International & UK Reports|
|ISSN 2047-1479||ISSN 2046-844X|
|Multiple User||Up to 10||£775||£970||£1,545|
|Number of Reports per year||6 UK Issues||6 International Issues||12 Issues: 6 International & 6 UK|
|Print version (optional)|
|Access to back issues||UK Issues only||International Issues only||All|
|Access to Special Reports|
|Access to PL&B events' documentation||UK Events & PL&B's Annual International Conferences||International Events & PL&B's Annual International Conferences||All|
|Helpline Enquiry Service:
NB: This service does not offer legal advice nor provides consultancy
- If you want a printed copy there is a small postage cost for subscriptions outside the UK
- A Single User licence is not available to organisations with over 500 employees worldwide, who should subscribe for either a Multiple User subscription or an Enterprise Licence
- A Multiple and Enterprise Licence is intended to be used by a single organisation for its own use. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to use a Multiple or Enterprise Licence for one organisation on behalf of another organisation, or for an affiliate organisation for its members.
A 25% introductory discount is available with the first 12 month subscription. Use the discount code NEWSUB.
A 30% introductory discount is available with the first 12 month subscription for Data Protection Authorities until the end of May 2021. Use the discount code DPA.
- 2 year subscription - 10% discount
- 3 year subscription - 15% discount