Whether you are recruiting or seeking a privacy role, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients as data protection is our sole business focus.
Candidates seeking a privacy role
Click to view a candidate's profile.
- Senior Privacy and Information Lawyer - Ref: PLB0126
The candidate is a senior privacy and information lawyer, currently working in-house for a well-known ICT company.
Particular areas of expertise include supporting and advising on:
- The practical consequences of the GDPR, the current ePrivacy Directive, and the potential impact of the draft ePrivacy Regulation.
- Contractual negotiations, marketing initiatives, and data subject rights.
- Online behavioural advertising.
- Children’s privacy, “internet regulation” and AI.
- Content filtering online and net neutrality.
- Lobbying initiatives and industry dialogue.
- Cyber security and breach notification requirements and crisis management.
- The UN Guiding Principles.
Prior to going in-house, the candidate trained and practised in the Litigation department of a magic circle law firm where he gained experience of running internal investigations and Court cases, as well as advising on complex and challenging legislation and regulation.
During his time with the law firm, he also gained in-house experience during secondments to a large investment bank and an oil super-major.
The candidate has a strong academic background and is CIPP/E qualified.
- Privacy Lawyer - Ref: PLB0127
A lawyer qualified in England & Wales, and with IAPP certification, has recently relocated to the UK and is seeking to join a data protection team as a solicitor. With a wealth of legal experience gained in another Commonwealth, common law jurisdiction and with the ability to transition into data privacy, this candidate should be well suited for either non-contentious or contentious projects, within a law firm or within an in-house data privacy team with international interests.
Other practice experience includes commercial contracts, intellectual property and company law.
- Data Protection Analyst and Manager - Ref: PLB0255
A pragmatic and dynamic data privacy/protection analyst and manager with extensive years of experience working on different regulatory compliance projects such as GDPR, DPA 2018, PECR and ePrivacy. Having excellent stakeholder management skills and experienced at analysing, managing and advising business on best practise.
Methodical, proactive and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as an exceptional ability to self-manage. Have liaised with junior and senior managers in the cause of implementing different business processes and systems.
Some achievements are:
- successfully completed record of processing activities
- DPIA using two different tools
- designed a DPO standard
- conducted a gap analysis on each of the processes, systems and policies discovered
- designed a DSAR and data breach procedures
- championed data cleanse and mapping activity across different business units
- designed consent programme for marketing and sales departments.
Have managed teams across the globe and keen to join a forward-thinking organisation where my skills and experience can be harnessed.
If you are interested in recruiting any of the candidates above, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8868 9200 or email@example.com.
Recruiting for a privacy vacancy?
Privacy Laws & Business will put you in contact with the leading candidates. Our candidate database contains a wide range of privacy professionals seeking new opportunities, some of which are listed above.
Depending on your needs, our recruitment service can range from advertising your vacancy to the complete recruitment lifecycle:
- Constant contact with the data protection and privacy community, keeping our ‘pool of candidates’ who are actively seeking new positions up to date
- Advising on job specifications, defining the ideal candidate for your organisation’s work environment, outlining the required skill set for the role, salary banding and benefits
- Identifying and screening candidates, shortlisting the most suitable ones
- Liaising between your organisation and the candidates, arranging interviews and communicating feedback to both sides
- Helping the decision-making process for your organisation and the candidates
To register a vacancy, gain more information about a candidate and/or details of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8868 9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a privacy role?
To register, simply submit your full CV to email@example.com.
Once registered, you will receive notifications of new privacy roles as soon as they become available and a login (if you don’t have one already) to keep your preferences up to date. We can also add your anonymised profile to our website.
All information submitted to us is in strict confidence. We do not disclose any information without the consent of the candidate or organisation.
Privacy Laws & Business (Recruitment) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02639301.