Whether you are recruiting or seeking a privacy role we offer an unrivalled service to our clients, as data protection is our sole business focus.
Recruiting for a privacy vacancy?
Privacy Laws & Business will put you in contact with the leading candidates. Our candidate database contains a wide range of privacy professionals seeking new opportunities, some of which are listed above.
Depending on your needs, our recruitment service can range from advertising your vacancy to the complete recruitment lifecycle:
- Constant contact with the data protection and privacy community, keeping our ‘pool of candidates’ who are actively seeking new positions up to date
- Advising on job specifications, defining the ideal candidate for your organisation’s work environment, outlining the required skill set for the role, salary banding and benefits
- Identifying and screening candidates, shortlisting the most suitable ones
- Liaising between your organisation and the candidates, arranging interviews and communicating feedback to both sides
- Helping the decision-making process for your organisation and the candidates
To register a vacancy, gain more information about a candidate and/or details of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8868 9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a privacy role?
To register, simply submit your full CV to email@example.com.
Once registered, you will receive notifications of new privacy roles as soon as they become available and a login (if you don’t have one already) to keep your preferences up to date.
Privacy Laws & Business (Recruitment) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10113640.