Whether you are recruiting or seeking a privacy role we offer an unrivalled service to our clients, as data protection is our sole business focus.
Recruiting for a privacy vacancy?
Privacy Laws & Business will put you in contact with the leading candidates. Our candidate database contains a wide range of privacy professionals seeking new opportunities, some of which are listed above.
Depending on your needs, our recruitment service can range from advertising your vacancy to the complete recruitment lifecycle:
- Constant contact with the data protection and privacy community, keeping our ‘pool of candidates’ who are actively seeking new positions up to date
- Advising on job specifications, defining the ideal candidate for your organisation’s work environment, outlining the required skill set for the role, salary banding and benefits
- Identifying and screening candidates, shortlisting the most suitable ones
- Liaising between your organisation and the candidates, arranging interviews and communicating feedback to both sides
- Helping the decision-making process for your organisation and the candidates
To register a vacancy, gain more information about a candidate and/or details of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8868 9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking a privacy role?
To register, simply submit your full CV to email@example.com.
Once registered, you will receive notifications of new privacy roles as soon as they become available and a login (if you don’t have one already) to keep your preferences up to date.
Privacy Laws & Business (Recruitment) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10113640.
Please contact us for more details on the candidates below
- Lawyer looking for a start in Data Protection - Ref: PLB0259
An enthusiastic lawyer from Turkey looking to focus on data protection law, with LLB and LLM law degrees from prestigious universities in Ankara and Istanbul and an International Business Law LLM from Queen Mary University of London. Areas of work include EU Data Protection and IT Transactions.
Currently, working as a Legal Counsel at a multi-national organisation, responsibilities include reviewing, negotiating, and drafting Data Protection Agreements and Undertakings on Protection of Personal Data documents for international data transfers from controller to controller and controller to processor. Also negotiates, prepares, and revises various types of international commercial agreements, mainly governed by English Law, related to the company's different operations such as advertising, IT, catering, and training.
Diligent and hardworking. This candidate's education and experience make them a valuable asset to any organisation. A driven individual who is committed to providing exceptional legal services and finding solutions to complex legal issues.
- Experienced Data Protection Lawyer - Ref: PLB0302
An adaptive, enthusiastic and conscientious solicitor, with 20 years experience and with expertise in data protection, commercial law, IT law and legal compliance across a broad range of industries.
Experience includes roles at major law firms, consultancies, pharma, banking and cloud services.
By applying their legal and commercial experience, this candidate brings value to teams in solving business problems and ensuring robust compliant commercial solutions.
Looking for a long term contract or permanent senior in-house role in London, covering commercial and technology law and data protection.