UK Report - September 2021
- ‘User-friendly’ is the name of the game in ICO’s draft international data transfer agreement
- BA settles – a trend for future group litigation cases?
- John Edwards appointed as next Information Commissioner
- First certification scheme criteria
- Monitoring equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Apologies, you do not have access to this document. To gain access to restricted documents you can Subscribe to one of our Reports packages.
16 September 2021