29 June - 1 July 2020
St John's College, Cambridge, UK
29 June 2020
Covington & Burling, London
11 March 2020
Macquarie Group, London
29 January 2020
- Apologies, you do not have access to this document. To gain access to restricted documents you can Subscribe to one of our Reports packages.
The Information Commissioner’s Office has today published its final Age Appropriate Design Code
22 January 2020
22-24 January 2020
PL&B is a Media Partner
Some stakeholders are saying that the regulation needs updating in terms of new technologies
- The ICO urgently needs enhanced confiscation powers
- Codes of Conduct under the GDPR: Business opportunities?
- Territorial scope and the GDPR: When does it apply?
- How compliant can you be in the ad tech industry? - Apologies, you do not have access to this document. To gain access to restricted documents you can Subscribe to one of our Reports packages.
17 January 2020
The Task Force for Relations with the UK has held internal preparatory discussions on the future relationship with the UK
15 January 2020
The much-awaited draft code, required by the Data Protection Act 2018, is aimed at helping organisations to meet their obligations.
10 January 2020
On the application of the GDPR, the Council of the European Union says that while the GDPR is a success, several areas need more attention
03 January 2020
The ICO announces the appointment of the UK Accreditation Service to deliver ICO-approved certification schemes
23 December 2019
The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) Advocate General’s (AG) opinion, issued on Thursday, says that Standard Contractual Clauses remain valid for transfers to third countries.
22 December 2019