30 November 2017
Dentsu Aegis Network, London
Roundtable for exchanging ideas on planning and managing a GDPR compliance programme.
Whatever happens with Brexit, your organisation will continue to trade with some of the 30 countries in the European Economic Area and you need to ensure that your organisation is complying with the GDPR.
The emphasis will be on sharing experience to help you organise and manage the process rather than giving legal advice on the impact of the GDPR.
The roundtables will be hosted by companies and take place in London in November 2017 and January and March 2018. Hosts will report on progress in their organisations. In addition, you should expect to discuss your plans with the group. Everyone learns and benefits from this participatory process.
Each Roundtable will be limited to 25 people to facilitate discussion in a relaxed atmosphere. Lunch is included at each Roundtable, ideal for networking. Regulators and policy makers will not be invited to these roundtables.
A summary will be prepared after each session by Privacy Laws & Business on a non-attributable basis for distribution to the group.
Date: 30 November 2017, 09.00h.-17.30h.
Host: Mark Keddie, Global Data Protection Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network, UK
Location: Dentsu Aegis Network, London
- Update on the Data Protection Bill relevant to GDPR implementation
- Deciding on your priorities
- Defining and securing adequate resources
- Revising privacy and information notices for clients and employees, including preparing for new consent requirements
- Preparing breach notification procedures
- Preparing for data portability
- Preparing documentation to demonstrate compliance/accountability to top management and the ICO