Retaining trust as cookie rules change across the world
07 December 2021
Helping you to manage the transition from 3rd party cookies harvesting personal data to using cookies directly with your own contacts
Date: Tuesday 7 December 2021
Time: 14.00 UK - the webinar will be recorded so everyone registered for this event can watch the session on demand at any time
Duration: 60 mins
Location: Online - register for free
CPE Credits: 1
For years, businesses have relied on third-party cookies for tracking, data collection, and advertising personalization and targeting. Consumer and privacy advocates have shone a spotlight on Real Time Bidding for personal data and sensitive personal data harvested from 3rd party cookies. The regulatory response and phasing out of third-party cookies does not mean cookie banners, consent management platforms, or personalization are going away.
It does mean that businesses should begin to revamp their strategies to deliver personalized experiences and build a trusted brand. It’s time to learn how to pivot your strategy to focus on capturing first-party data and expanding your marketing-consented database, along with making privacy and trust your competitive advantage.
- Latest trends and developments in the marketing and privacy landscape
- Why businesses still need to follow consent requirements as third-party cookies are phased out
- Building a powerful strategy that focuses on first-party data capture and use
- How to turn touchpoints into trust points and honoring consumer choices throughout the consumer journey
- Zachary Faruque, Offering Manager, OneTrust
- Odia Kagan, Partner, Chair of GDPR Compliance and International Privacy, Fox Rothschild
- Linda Thielová, Chief Privacy Officer and Data Protection Officer, OneTrust
In cooperation with:
Register below to get the recording
If you have any questions or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 8868 9200.