Asian Data Privacy Laws Conference
30 October 2019
Conference and Roundtable on Asian Data Privacy Laws and their impact on business.
Date: 30 October 2019
Registration - 09.00 - 09.30
Conference - 09.30 - 13.15
Roundtable - 14.15 - 16.15 (Fully booked - if you would like to attend this part of the day we can add you to the waiting list)
Location: Linklaters, London
- How do you address privacy challenges in this fast-growing region?
- To what extent are the Asian laws responding to the EU Data Protection Regulation?
- To what extent do the APEC Cross Border Privacy Rules have traction in this region?
- In which countries should companies expect mediation to play a role?
If you have business in Asia, this is your ideal opportunity to gain unique insights into the working of privacy laws in China, Japan, Singapore and South Korea. Plus:
- Significant developments expected across other Asian jurisdictions
- Questions companies are asking and practical steps they are taking to adapt their operations
- Helping your company plan where to allocate resources according to your risk profile
This event qualifies for up to 5 CPE Credits.
|Single registration||£350 + VAT per person|
|Multiple registrations from the same organisation||£300 + VAT per person|
Everyone who registers will also receive a 30 page update to Professor Greenleaf’s 2014 book, Asian Data Privacy Laws, which covers developments in all these countries to mid-2019.
Our thanks to
Our Media Partner