Ensuring fair and lawful AI implementation
23 January 2024
Roundtable on how AI systems can be implemented in a fair and lawful way, reflecting data protection principles and law
Date: Tuesday 23 January 2024
Times: 09.30 to 15.30
Location: Macquarie, London
Type: In-person only
CPE Credits: up to 5
Roundtable to facilitate discussion among participants, including a policymaker and a regulator, to engage and empower data protection professionals and lawyers to play an active and constructive role in the deployment of AI tools for strategic advantage, while minimising legal and reputational risks.
Data is fundamental to many AI projects. This compelling programme will explore how AI systems can be implemented in a fair and lawful way, reflecting the principles and requirements of data protection laws. How can Data Protection Officers (DPOs), data lawyers and other specialists work effectively within organisations as AI technology is deployed?
- Stephen Almond, Director of Technology and Innovation, and Executive Director, Regulatory Risk, ICO
- Alexandra Leonidou, Head of AI Regulation, Office for AI, Department for Science, Innovation and Technology
- Ben Rapp, Founder and Principal, Securys
- Rebecca Cousin, Partner, Slaughter and May
- Olga Ganopolsky, General Counsel - Privacy and Data, Macquarie
|In association with