Subscribe to PL&B Reports
News and compliance advice on the most pressing privacy issues through guidance, case studies and legal analysis.
50% Introductory discount available with the first 12 month subscription for new subscribers. Offer ends 20 December 2023
Discount code DEC2023
Subscription options & benefits
|Licence||Users||UK Reports||International Reports||International & UK Reports|
|ISSN 2047-1479||ISSN 2046-844X|
|1 year subscription||1 year subscription||1 year subscription|
|Multi-User||Up to 10||£790||£990||£1,570|
|Number of Reports per year||6 UK Issues||6 International Issues||12 Issues: 6 International & 6 UK|
|PDF and Online formats|
|Print format (optional)|
|Access to back issues (PDF & web format)||UK Issues only||International Issues only||All|
|Access to PL&B events' documentation||UK Events & PL&B's International Conferences||International Events & PL&B's International Conferences||All|
Free place(s) at PL&B Events*
|Helpline Enquiry Service:
NB: This service does not offer legal advice nor provides consultancy
- What do the Reports contain?
- Best practice management advice on compliance to support you in your day-to-day work.
- Interviews with regulators around the world, lawyers and Data Protection Officers to provide you with a clear understanding of how to comply with new developments in privacy laws.
- Valuable information resources and the experience of experts to give you confidence in your decision making.
The online search function allows you to find content by key word from our Reports, Events and News.
As a Subscriber you will receive good value legal information, plus access to PL&B Events documentation, such as Roundtables and Annual International Conferences.
- Why the Reports are important?
Privacy and data protection is now a business priority. Data breaches and incidents can leave companies vulnerable to legal action, and consumers are increasingly aware of their rights and willing to exercise them against any organisations that fail to protect their information. Bad publicity can seriously damage your brand and inevitably your bottom line.
- Who Reads PL&B Reports?
Read in more than 50 countries by legal regulators, managers, lawyers, and academics. Since 1987, our monthly Reports have become valued information sources for professionals in the legal world of privacy, data protection and cybersecurity.
- Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with the Report in any way, the unexpired portion of your subscription will be repaid.
- Subscription Discounts
50% Introductory discount is available with the first 12 month subscription for new subscribers until 20 December 2023. Use the discount code DEC2023.
Discount available for academics. Please contact us for details.
- 2 year subscription - 10% discount
- 3 year subscription - 15% discount
- If you want a printed copy there is a small postage cost for subscriptions outside the UK
- A Single User licence is not available to organisations with over 500 employees worldwide, who should subscribe for either a Multi-User or Enterprise Licence subscription
- A Multi-User and Enterprise Licence is intended to be used by a single organisation for its own use. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to use a Multi-User or Enterprise Licence for one organisation on behalf of another organisation, or for an affiliate organisation.
* Free Event Places For Report Subscribers:
- Includes all PL&B run events (Conferences, Roundtables, Workshops, Webinars) except the International Conference held annually in July
- To qualify for a free place at a PL&B event, you must register your place at least 7 days before the event. Any registration within 7 days of the event will be charged the applicable registration fee
- Does not include events run by other organisations, for example: events where PL&B is a media partner, or events where PL&B has a session or moderating/speaking
- Single User Subscribers can claim 1 free place at a PL&B event - any additional registrations will be charged at the applicable rate
- Multi-User Subscribers can claim up to 2 free places at a PL&B event - any additional registrations will be charged at the applicable rate
- Enterprise Subscribers can claim up to 4 free places at a PL&B event - any additional registrations will be charged at the applicable rate