UK Report - Issue 108
13 March 2020
- UK seeks an independent data protection policy
- ICO publishes final online Age Appropriate Design Code
- Defining data ethics
- DMA works towards a code of conduct for the marketing sector
- What has been the ICO’s attitude to GDPR enforcement?
- ICO looks at bad direct marketing
- Data protection and anti-money laundering: Irreconcilable?
- Governance and data protection – a charity’s perspective
- Confronting the challenges of vendor management in biometrics
- Introducing biometric identification
- Biometrics: Recommendations and questions to the ICO
- GDPR data protection icons
NEWS IN BRIEF