UK Report - Issue 107
17 January 2020
- End of an era: What’s next for UK data protection?
- The ICO urgently needs enhanced confiscation powers
- Privacy preferences tool developed for health care
- Protecting children online: Content, age and responsibility
- EU Council publishes position on the application of the GDPR
- Codes of Conduct under the GDPR: Business opportunities?
- Territorial scope and the GDPR: When does it apply?
- Right to be forgotten: EU court limits the right to de-referencing
- How compliant can you be in the ad tech industry?
NEWS IN BRIEF
- ICO’s certification scheme closer
- Scottish Parliament progresses Biometrics Commissioner Bill
- Steve Wood appointed as Chair of the OECD privacy working party
- Privacy International challenges government Amazon/Alexa deal
- ICO delays BA, Marriott fines
- New Year Honours data breach
- ICO launches AI consultation
- ICO guidance: Special category data
- ICO issues draft direct marketing code
- EU Commission task force hopeful for UK adequacy by end of the year