International Report - Issue 163
21 February 2020
- Schrems II: SCCs valid and effective?
- A decade of 62 new DP laws
- How to regulate facial recognition?
NEWS IN BRIEF
- Berlin DPA imposes €14.5 million fine
- Indonesia’s data Bill in Parliament
- CNIL issues whistleblowing guidelines
- Italy’s DPA issues €11.5 million fine
- Facebook to pay $550 million
- GDPR survey on fines, notifications
- Norway’s Consumer Council: Adtech
- Balancing privacy and biometrics
- German DPAs propose GDPR changes
- Proposal on privacy indicators
- South Africa’s law in force soon
- UK ICO delays BA, Marriott fines
- UK adequacy by the end of 2020?
- New Chair for OECD privacy WP