UK Report - Issue 109
14 May 2020
PUBLISHER'S COVER NOTE
- Returning to work: Covid-19 and the UK data protection perspective
Nicola Fulford and Hannah Jackson of Hogan Lovells report on the data protection aspects organisations should consider with regard to coronavirus testing and processing of health data.
- Winner of the ICO’s Data Practitioner Award: Barry Moult
The regulator’s annual award recognises a long career in NHS Information Governance and innovative thinking. Laura Linkomies talked to Barry Moult about his work.
- Calls for legislation to secure privacy for contact tracing app
- PL&B coronavirus survey
- SMEs need practical GDPR guidance
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
NEWS IN BRIEF
- ICO spotlights Covid-19 privacy
- Guidance on DP and coronavirus
- CCTV guidelines issued
- ICO defines its priorities
- UK adequacy and Brexit talks
- ICO steps back on enforcement
- Covid app: Primary legislation?
- Research on digital identities
- ICO investigates TikTok
- AI and public standards
- ICO consults on AI auditing framework
- £171,000 fine for unsolicited calls