International Report - Issue 187
02 February 2024
International Report February 2024
PUBLISHER'S COVER NOTE
- Generative AI – implications, risks and challenges
Generative AI dominated the Davos World Economic Forum discussions recently. Frank Madden of IBM provides an update on the management of Generative AI.
- EU retains all existing adequacy decisions
A sigh of relief for the jurisdictions in question, and welcome news for organisations. Laura Linkomies reports.
- Data transfers and progress with Mexico’s EU adequacy
- Digital euro plan aims to provide enhanced consumer privacy
- Dubai’s California dreamin’: Whitelists for adequacy needed
- Japan: New interpretations on, and amendments to, existing laws
- The data privacy implications of AI in the US healthcare sector