International Report - Issue 177
09 June 2022
PUBLISHER'S COVER NOTE
- EDPS: Now is the time to consider if modifications are needed at the EDPB
Wojciech Wiewiórowski, European Data Protection Supervisor, talks about the EDPS’ active role and participation in the EDPB, and gives his views on how to work together more efficiently. By Laura Linkomies.
- OECD reviews government access, promotes interoperability
Steve Wood, first chair of the OECD Working Party on Data Governance and Privacy reports on its work.
- Enforcement highlights duty to appoint a GDPR Representative
- Global CBPRs: Recipe for failure?
- CNIL publishes AI guidance
- EU issues FAQs on its SCCs
- EU DPAs issue fine guidelines
- EU adopts Data Governance Act
- EDPB Annual Report 2021
- Bipartisan proposal for a US federal privacy law
- Italy fines Uber €4.2 million
- Dubai issues matrix to assess third country risk
- UK Data Reform Bill announced in Queen’s Speech
- EU AI Act makes progress
- GDPR automated decision-making
- Hong Kong issues Model Clauses
- California: Children’s privacy bills
- Connecticut adopts DP law