The ICO’s Monitoring at Work Guidance: Time for action
20 February 2024
Lewis Silkin, London
How do you balance data protection law with necessary monitoring and avoid excessive surveillance of your workers?
Date: Tuesday 20 February 2024
Times: 15.30 to 18.00 followed by drinks
Location: Lewis Silkin, London
Type: In-person only
CPE Credits: up to 2
This event will explore how organisations are implementing the ICO's Employment practices and data protection: monitoring workers guidance. You will need to take into account the latest version of the Data Protection & Digital Information Bill likely to be close to enactment by the end of February.
The ICO’s guidance aims to:
- Help provide greater certainty for organisations about how the ICO will interpret relevant law and regulation
- Protect workers’ data protection rights
- Help employers to build trust with workers both directly employed and via contractors
Full programme coming soon
A Privacy Laws & Business event in association with
|Early Bird||Standard Rate|
|£50.25 + VAT Per Person||£75 + VAT Per Person|
To register click BOOK NOW at the top of this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PL&B Report Subscribers can register for this event for free.
- How to claim your free place
- To qualify for a free place at this event, you must subscribe to the International or UK Report and register your place by 13 February 2024 by emailing email@example.com.
- Any registration after 13 February 2024 will be charged the applicable registration fee.
- Single User Subscribers can claim 1 free place - any additional registrations will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Multi-User Subscribers can claim up to 2 free places - any additional registrations will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Enterprise Subscribers can claim up to 4 free places - any additional registrations will be charged at the applicable rate