Offer a session
Would you like to speak at the world’s longest running independent international privacy event?
If you have an idea for a session that you would like to submit for the Privacy Laws & Business 37th International Conference, 1-3 July 2023, St John's College, Cambridge, UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raise the profile of your organisation by presenting to some of the world's leading privacy professionals. Your peers wish to learn from your experience to be able to work more effectively and hear about models of good practice.
In turn, with time for questions and answers built into the programme and the ample networking opportunities you will also be able to learn how others are handling the latest privacy issues.
- Specify a clear aim for your session, indicating outcomes.
- There should be a maximum of 4 diverse speakers in your session, including the chairperson. To ensure a variety of opinions, we encourage participation from different sectors and countries (where appropriate).
- We favour sessions with audience participation.
- The normal session length is 45 minutes, including time for questions from the audience.
- Speakers need to present in-person and not online.
- Deadline for submission: 15 December 2023
Fees for speakers:
Speakers at this conference pay the standard fee according to the date of registration and the size and type of organisation.