Winds of Change
04 - 06 July 2022
St John's College, Cambridge, UK
This 35th anniversary conference brings you into close contact with privacy regulators, challenges conventional wisdom and offers great networking experience.
Registration opens January 2022
Confirmed speakers include:
- Wojciech Wiewiórowski, European Data Protection Supervisor, Brussels
- Bruno Gencarelli, Head of Unit, International Data Flows and Protection, European Commission, Brussels
- Karolina Mojzesowicz, Deputy Head, Data Protection Unit, European Commission, Brussels
- Michael McEvoy, Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia, Canada
- Jeremy Stern, Chief Executive, PromoVeritas, UK
- Jorja Knight, Head of Legal, PromoVeritas, UK
- Leena Kuusniemi, Founder and Legal Advisor, Leegal Ltd, Finland
- Javier Fernández-Samaniego, Managing Director, Samaniego Law, Spain / USA
- Christopher Millard, Professor of Privacy and Information Law, Queen Mary University of London, UK
A unique summer-school atmosphere
This residential conference is an opportunity to enjoy a unique friendly summer school atmosphere while mingling with a group of Data Protection Commissioners, privacy managers, specialist lawyers and academics from many countries.
Held at the beautiful St John’s College, Cambridge, where participants will enjoy the excellent facilities at the conference centre. Come and experience a classic Cambridge college and walk across the Bridge of Sighs over the River Cam.
This event qualifies for up to 12 CPE credits