Thank you for agreeing to speak or chair a session at the Privacy Laws & Business 26th Annual International Conference.
We would be grateful if you would include our conference on your website, blogs and social media. If you wish to tweet about the conference please include @privacylaws and #PLB2013AC
Please see the important deadlines below for the required materials:
Within 3 working days of agreeing with PL&B to speak or chair a session:
- Short Biography (max. 300 words)
- Headshot photo and company logo in .eps format or other print appropriate file
- Headshot photo and company logo in .jpg format or other web appropriate file
- Short description of your presentation(s) in a few bullet points which will go on our website (Not required from Chairs)
- Web link - We are able to offer you a link from our website to yours, if you wish, and we would appreciate it if you would reciprocate.
By April 20th:
- Registration - All speakers and chairs are required to register for the event.
Please note: company and law firm speakers need to register and pay in the usual way.
By 1 June:
- Send copies of your slides in PowerPoint (Not required from Chairs)
- Optional notes on your presentation(s) (Not required from Chairs)
Please e-mail the above materials by the deadline dates to firstname.lastname@example.org
In conjunction with your speaking slot your organisation may be interested in one of the sponsorship opportunities available at this conference.
This conference provides an ideal opportunity for you to have direct contact with key decision makers at the world’s longest running independent privacy event.
Click here for the sponsorship options form
Photos, video and audio recordings
- Photos will be taken during the conference which may include you giving your presentation. These may be used on the Privacy Laws & Business website or future promotional material.
- Video recordings will be made of some sessions and video clips will be available on the Privacy Laws & Business website and Youtube. You can see videos from previous conferences at www.privacylaws.com/media_centre
- Audio recordings of all the sessions. These will be made available to participants via our website after the conference.
If you do not agree to any of these points please email email@example.com by May 31st.
You may use the photos or video clips on your website with acknowledgement to Privacy Laws & Business, if you wish.