This globally recognised media organisation is seeking a Data Protection Lawyer to join the Privacy, Information & Interactive Team.
You will need to be a qualified lawyer (common law trained) either newly qualified or up to 4 years’ PQE, ideally both in private practice and experience of working in industry.
The Data Protection Lawyer's responsibilies will include:
- reviewing, updating and formulating Corporate policies across all European offices
- reviewing the rollout of systems and initiatives, often in conjunction with other Corporate and Divisional lawyers
- compliance strategy/policy formation and rollout for both existing and new EMEA legislation
- working on data transfer arrangements (including intra-group agreements and a Safe Harbor programme)
- audits of high-risk activity in EU entities
- marketing, promotions and competitions (online and offline), including social media and interactive marketing activity
- dealing with new and challenging digital technology and privacy laws, in so far as they impact on related marketing and interactive strategies for the business
- developing and rolling out interactive DP and Information Security Training programmes in the EU
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Glenn Daif-Burns (email@example.com)
The Privacy Laws & Business Recruitment Service helps organisations and data protection professionals with their recruitment requirements. We specialise in placing skilled data protection staff in permanent or contract positions. We recruit for all types of data protection vacancies ranging from Data Protection Analyst positions to Global, EMEA and UK Privacy Officer roles.
Privacy Laws & Business has a leading presence in the data protection recruitment market. We have become market leaders because unlike other recruitment agencies, we actually understand data protection.
The Service was established in response to clients who were unable to source specialist data protection professionals through typical recruitment agencies. It has been running since 1997 with an unrivalled success rate.
Our services include; identifying suitable applicants, advising on job specifications and salary banding, helping candidates develop their CVs.
All information submitted to us is treated in the strictest of confidence. Privacy Laws & Business does not disclose any information without the consent of the candidate or organisation.
It is free for candidates to register their CVs with us. To submit your CV or for more information on current vacancies please contact Glenn Daif-Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+44 (0)20 8868 9200) for further details.
We only charge organisations a fee, if we successfully place a candidate with them. To register a vacancy or for more information about our Terms and Conditions of Business, please e-mail Glenn Daif-Burns (email@example.com) or call +44 (0)20 8868 9200.