What now for data protection after UK votes to leave EU?
The Brexit poll result may affect UK data protection dramatically – or not. Multinationals are carrying on with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) preparations.
Current subscribers click here to view this issue
Issue price: £65 + VAT
- RNLI to sink or float with opt-in policy
- ICO continues GDPR preparations: Business as usual
- Parliament urges annual reporting to ICO on cyber issues
- Consent and the Internet: A matter of child’s-play?
- The changing landscape of data protection in civil litigation
- A simulated criminal attack – lessons from a ‘Red Team’ drill
- New BSI data protection standard
- Data Mapping: Understanding the flow of personal data
- Police and companies work together on cybercrime
- Get ready for the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- A positive relationship with the Tribunal boosts chances of a win
- Recommendation would ‘seriously undermine’ FOI Act
- Digital Economy Bill brings marketing changes
- Investigatory Powers Bill moves to the Lordsmarketing changes
- People would share more data if privacy assured
- ICO and Ofcom work on cutting nuisance calls