"I particularly like the short and concise nature of the Privacy Laws & Business Reports,
I never leave home without a copy, and value the printed copies,
as I like to read them whilst on my daily train journey into work"
Steve Wright, Chief Privacy Officer, Unilever, UK
Click image for contents
of current issue
Gain free access to the PL&B United Kingdom Reports from 2000 to 2004 and International Reports from 1987 to 2004.
Click here for access to the UK Report current and back issues
The UK Report will help you to:
• Stay informed of data protection legislative developments in the United Kingdom
• Receive regular email news updates
• Cover the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
• Learn from other organisations’ experience through case studies and analysis, and incorporate compliance solutions into your business strategy
• Learn about future government/ICO plans
• Understand laws, regulations, court and tribunal decisions and what they will mean to you
• Be alert to future privacy and data protection law issues that will affect your organisation’s compliance
• Understand how UK regulators work and how their decisions can affect you
1 user access:
UK Reports & Documentation - £440 (+ VAT for UK based subscribers)
International Reports & Documentation - £550 (+ VAT for UK based subscribers)
Combined UK & International Reports & Documentation - £880 (+ VAT for UK based subscribers)
1 user subscription is not available to for organisations with over 500 employees, who should subscribe for either 2 to 10 users or an enterprise licence.
A 50% introductory discount is available off the first 12 month subscription for:
- Private sector organisations with up to 500 employees
- Data Protection Authorities
- Public Sector
- Academic institutions
Use discount code HPSUB when subscribing.
Number of years: 2 (10% discount) or 3 (15% discount) year subscriptions
Number of users: Discounts for 2-10 users and Enterprise Licence for 11+ users
12 Issues published per year
You will receive six International Reports and/or six United Kingdom Reports.
E-Mail News Updates
Our e-mail updates keep you regularly informed of the latest developments in data protection and privacy issues worldwide.
Online Back Issues
Access PL&B International and/or United Kingdom Report back issues (International editions back to July 1998 and all the United Kingdom editions since the start in December 2000).
Online Events Documentation
Access International and/or UK events documentation such as our various Roundtables with Data Protection Commissioners and the PL&B Annual International Conferences in Cambridge, UK.
Gain access to PL&B special reports on data privacy laws in 109 countries, and a book published on Data Privacy Laws in the Asia-Pacific region.
Helpline Enquiry Service
Contact the PL&B team with your questions such as the current status of privacy legislation worldwide, and sources for specific issues and texts. Please note this service does not offer legal advice or consultancy.
“Written by data protection professionals for data protection professionals -
it's an invaluable tool in my awareness armoury.”
John Wall, Lloyds Banking Group
“Privacy Laws & Business regular newsletters and website provide me with a
very useful summary of legal developments on data protection issues. This is
particularly valuable in the challenging area of keeping up to date on data
protection law in multiple geographies.”
Alan White, Pitney Bowes
“This is my only subscription now in the complicated worlds of DPA/FOIA.
Essential reading and updating service. I gave up all others.”
Leigh Davison, Durham Constabulary
Contribute to Privacy Laws & Business Reports
If you have an article or a news tip you would like to submit, please contact our editor, Laura Linkomies (email@example.com)