Meeting participants and international premium subscribers click here to access the documentation
Tuesday, March 11th, 2008
Briefing and Host: Javier Fernández-Samaniego, Partner, and colleagues, Bird & Bird, Madrid
1. Key differences - between Spain's new DP Regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007), EU DP Directive 95/46, and current regulations
2. Hot topics:
- Rules on gathering of data subjects' consent and the criteria for making data processing legitimate
- Use of data processors/sub-processing
- New regulations on data processing for marketing purposes
- Security Measures in the new regulations
- Binding Corporate Rules.
3. Enforcement - Relevant cases
Wednesday, March 12th, 2008
Roundtable with Professor Artemi Rallo Lombarte, Commissioner and senior colleagues.
Click here for the agenda